Prevention is better than fraud
WHOSE SIGNATURE IS IT ANYWAY? The recession has pushed white-collar crime to an all-time high. But those who are responsible for checking signatures have limited experience in identifying the authenticity of signatures. What are your front line tellers/staff really looking for? So many characteristics can be revealed in a single signature.
This one-day seminar includes real case studies and gives step-by-step indicators of how to examine a signature or a handwriting sample.
– Accredited Seminars approved through the General Legal Counsel in Kingston Jamaica
– Four basic principles of handwriting identification
- Pattern recognition
– Identifying slant, pressure and zones
– Recognizing proportions of letters, upper loops and lower loops
– Letter connections and letter formations
– I dots and full stops
– Punctuation style and place
– Margins, numbers and all the stuff in between
– Hands on examination of real case studies: On checks, Wills, Mortgage documents and land transfers
This seminar is accredited through the General Legal Council in Kingston Jamaica.
What participants have to say:
“Helpful and to the point”
“The best seminar I’ve attended in a long time”